Just wanted to let everyone know that my brain age is 31. I know that the ideal is 20, but I am 28, so why push it? At least I brought it down from my original 68.
Congratulations, Brittany! I now know how hard you must of tried and how long you must of played Brain age to get it down that far. That's quite an accomplishment! (Just don't be thinking you're smarter than the rest of us now!) :) Love you!
I would feel a lot better if Kelli's score wasn't 23! She's a dang genius! Holly's is 60, and she is a teacher?? Man, I am moving out of state when my kids start school!
I don't know if I can get it any younger either. I feel like i've hit my low. It's sad, all that school for nothing. I have switched to Mario Party... it takes less brain straining and it doesn't hurt your self-esteem.
4 comments:
Congratulations, Brittany! I now know how hard you must of tried and how long you must of played Brain age to get it down that far. That's quite an accomplishment! (Just don't be thinking you're smarter than the rest of us now!) :) Love you!
I got mine down to 42 and I thought I was doing pretty good. Least I'm not 60 like Holly.
I would feel a lot better if Kelli's score wasn't 23! She's a dang genius!
Holly's is 60, and she is a teacher?? Man, I am moving out of state when my kids start school!
I don't know if I can get it any younger either. I feel like i've hit my low. It's sad, all that school for nothing. I have switched to Mario Party... it takes less brain straining and it doesn't hurt your self-esteem.
Post a Comment