Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fancy Feet

Christian has learned a new dance move. I guess all of the tap dancing while he was in the womb has finally paid off. He did that dance over and over until both Jason and I were sick of singing that song. 

4 comments:

sue said...

Christian you can tap dance almost as good as your Mom! Keep up the good work. I really think you should publish that song Jason. I can't beleive how tall Christian is getting. Hugs and Kisses! Nana

Midge said...

He's going to kick butt on Dance Dance Revolution. He's the stinking energizer bunny, how long did he dance for. Too cute.

Holly said...

My nephew is SO talented! :)

Karen said...

I have seen this video about 2o times (no joke!) Bryson loves it!!! He is also now trying to copy Christians Laugh... He's not quite as good as Christian yet! I'm sure once we see it 100 more times he will have it down! Oh and I think Jason should try out for American Idol!!!

 
Blogging tips