Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day (a little late).


So, I haven't had much time to blog in a while, but I wanted to just express my love for my Dad. He is truly my hero. He is the best Father and Papa. I miss him and wish he would let me come and visit!

My Father-in-Law is so awesome too. It is seriously strange how much I love my in-laws! I am so glad my boys have such strong examples of how men should be. Christian loves his Grandpa's so much! He constantly talks about them and imitates the things that they do.

I can't even begin to express how my life and my Children's lives have benefited form having these great men in them. We love you!

Do I even need to say how much I love Jason?? He becomes a better Dad every day,I have never seen a man so involved and concerned about his children. He is my best friend and Christian's best buddy. Even Owen at such a young age loves his Daddy. I hope our boys grow up to be just like him. I love you!

4 comments:

Holly said...

That's the sweetest post! I just love you, Brittany! I hope all is well and I can hardly wait to see you in just two more weeks!

Karen said...

Tell Jason Happy Late Fathers Day! I love the picture of him and Christian outside it is so cute!!! I am trying to be better at taking pictures that are not posed "with great big fake cheesy smiles" it is so fun to have a natural picture! Hope you have a happy day!

Kelli said...

you have the best guys all around you. i'm glad i know them too! :) love you

Melissa said...

What are we washing here...The driveway? "Okay Christian, to do this we're going to need: Daddy's red shoes,...check! Blue shorts,...check! Some kinda weird washing glove,...check! Oh...and a Cleveland Browns jersey and Cincinnati Bengal shorts for you...check! Now lets wash this thang!"

 
Blogging tips