

No, I did NOT buy him this. Do you think I am insane? This would be one of my parents bright ideas. When my parents went to Vegas for my Dad's new cancer treatment, they stopped by FAO Schwartz. I guess it was on sale for really cheap and they couldn't resist. I must say, it is pretty cool, but I like the mini version (the kind that fits in the palm of his hand) much better. Jason and I opened the box and just rolled our eyes. It took us a few hours to assemble the darn thing, and by that time Christian was driving us so crazy wanting to ride it we finally just put him to bed so we could finish it. He has been a good boy not digging up the garden that Jason just planted. It is a bit large to ride in our backyard, but I did take him for a spin around the block the other day. Watching me pedal while Christian rode on the hood gives the neighbors something to talk about. Anyway, um... thanks Papa and Nana. Christian loves it!

9 comments:
Man, that is awesome!!! I bet Christian is having a blast. That looks so fun, your parents are so nice to get him such a fun toy!
Oh my gosh !! You had better hide that when Katelyn comes over. As yes we are going to make over to see Owen !! I will call you soon I promise. She would absolutely have a field day with that thing. (you know her and her love for the heavy machinery) Well looks like Christian loves it. What a lucky boy. See you soon.
Those trucks are a lot nicer than the ones we had when I was little. They weren't made for riding on, but we always did anyway
Holy Cow, I definitely wouldn't be rolling my eyes, I'd be jumping up and down. Your parents are way sweet!
Can Christian come over on Saturday? I've got come dirt that needs moved around.
I think the best part of this post was imagining you peddeling the truck down the street with Christian on top!! LOL!! What a fun gift! Your parents are so sweet!
That looks like a lot of fun. Bryan wants one. Is there a weight limit :) Isn't so nice of grandparents to buy the biggest or loudest toys and then leave!
Whatever, Brittany! I bet that you love riding that thing just as much as Christian does! Thank you for having this blog so that I can see my nephews while I'm gone. I couldn't live without them!!
I wish someone would've taken a picture of you pedaling Christian around! That makes me laugh! Your parents are so thoughtful to buy him the biggest toy they could find! At least it wasn't a police car w/ sirens!
Brittany where are you? Brittany, I miss you! I keep checking this blog, but have yet to see an update for quite a while. I'm sure you have nothing better to do with your time seeing as you are just a mother of two darling, busy, little boys. :) Thanks for all your comments on my blog! I've loved hearing from you that way!!! I'm feeling pretty okay, thanks for asking!
Post a Comment