
Today Owen turned 4 months old, and he had his check-up as well. Look at him, he is just wasting away! At a mere 15 pounds 2 ounces (that is 75th percentile). And a tiny little 26" tall (that is 90th percentile). I think he may be in competition with his big brother! He is doing great, not rolling yet, but he is starting to grab objects. He is still a great sleeper and laughs and smiles all of the time. He also talks to himself, I think he may have got that from me. We love you Owen!

5 comments:
He is such a cutie! Liv weighs 15 lbs! Holy Cow! I just wish I was there to kiss him all over! Such a happy little guy!
what a Q-T! He is getting so big!
Oh, how I miss these boys! I cannot believe how huge Owen is! I can hardly wait to see him and hold him! Good thing I've been lifting heavy luggage all around Europe for a month; my luggage will feel like nothing compared picking up Owen! Just kidding :) Give Christian a big hug and kiss from me too! Love you and see you soon!
awwweee... I love his chunky cheeks! So cute!
I don't think Owen is getting enough to eat! You need to start him on solids. Just kidding,he looks just like Christian did at 4 months. How in the world do you and Jason have such cute boys?
Post a Comment