

I was so excited the other day when I looked down at Baby Owen and saw the fingers he was choosing to suck on. I don't think he will be a career finger-sucker like I was (Probably until about age 7) but he will find them when he is really tired to comfort himself. Christian would do the same thing, but never really relied on it either. The ring and middle finger are the best and yummiest fingers. People who suck their thumbs don't know what they are missing!

7 comments:
cute! That is so fun you have a picture of you sucking your fingers...I mean, do have any pictures without you sucking your fingers? missed ya today! We will have to get together next week!
Oh that is so cute and funny! Daniel sucked all 4 fingers (not thumb but other 4). How weird is that? But Lizzy may disagree with you, her thumb was pretty yummy she says!
that's so funny, and Ike sucks his thumb and plays with my hair which is exactly what I did till about 6 years old. I hope we pass on all the good stuff too.
Just don't give him dance lessons! Its hard to do both at the same time but after all you managed. I think he looks so cute andcontent!
Those are the same two fingers Megan sucked, I forgot that you sucked those two fingers, also. The funniest was when Megan kept putting Nicole's fingers in her mouth when she was a baby. Both of my girls didn't retire from sucking until well over the age of five. Thanks for the cute pics.
I love that picture of you, you are so cute!(and still are) Owen is getting so big!
Like mother like son. Not only does he look like you but acts like you too. That is so cute. He will probaly grow up just as smart as you.
Post a Comment