


I am so far behind blogging, I don't know where to start. So I will start with today. Owen had his 19 month checkup. He is doing great. I can't remember any of the stats, and I am too lazy to go find the paper, but I do remember he is 30th percentile in weight and 75th percentile in height. So that is why all of his t-shirts are really wide and show his belly.
it was really funny because I filled out the autism questionnaire, and it asked if he could stack blocks. Well, we haven't played with blocks in such a long time, and I couldn't remember him stacking anything, so I put "no." Well this concerned Dr. Buchanan, so we talked about it and decided that he did things that equalled stacking blocks. So, he is fine. But anyway, we got home that day, and I was fixing lunch and I walked around the corner to check on Owen and he had gotten a bunch of cans and stacked them almost as tall as he is. I just started laughing and said, "well, I guess you CAN stack blocks!"
Christian kept saying how lucy he was because Owen had to get a shot and he didn't. He screamed a lot more because I was holding him down compared to the actual shot.
I am really really glad that I have such healthy kids. Oh, and cute to boot!

1 comment:
Its fun to hear about those cute boys! I am so lucky to get to see them almost everyday.
Post a Comment