









I am WAY behind blogging, and there are many events that I will probably not get around to, but I just can't skip the most important even of the year: Kelli and Sean's Wedding! It was so wonderful to see them married on September 2nd. I had fun helping Kelli with a lot of the details, and was really excited that she asked Christian to be the ring bearer. He was such a crack-up. He was standing up there and all of the sudden just sat down and looked bored. I thought maybe he wouldn't last when there was a bee flying around and when he started randomly talking, but he actually did really good. Afterward he told me: "That boring guy talked too long!"
Sean and Kelli chose the American Fork Amphitheater which was where Ryan and Marge were married, so it was extra fun. I helped make the cupcake stand... which I forgot to put a picture of on here. Oh well!
They had the darn cutest photographer from Green Apple Photography. I want her to take pictures of my kids. She is really patient and takes a ton of pictures that are cute and unique.
A lot of people came to the reception that I knew, it was great to see most of my husband's side of the family, as well as our scrapbook friend Mindi. Thanks everyone who supported my best friend.
Kelli, I love you and I am so happy that you found Sean. You are a beautiful bride and did such a wonderful job making all of the wedding arrangements. It was a perfect day! Next I will blog their honeymoon! Just kidding, i will leave that one up to Kelli!

2 comments:
oh yay. I want to blog too, but I haven't even started it yet... other than setting it up: mccarthy-isms.blogspot.com (tell all your friends.) :) I love the pictures. I need to get them all so my mom can see them and stop driving me nuts about not having any. I love you, when are we hanging out besides the pampered chef party? call me.
What a fun wedding. Thanks for sharing. Kelli looks so pretty and where did they get that old car....super cool. Besides Christan looks so cute as the ring boy.
Post a Comment