
Christian had his first preschool program. All of the kids memorized their favorite nursery rhyme and performed it for a parent. His teacher also invited my Mom which was really nice. Anyway, Christian is so funny. I read the entire huge nursery rhyme book to him and instead of picking one of the better-known rhymes, he picked one called "Bat, Bat." He memorized it abut a month ago, and has been really excited to dress up as one of the characters from the rhyme. He performed it perfectly, and was so cute! All of the kids did such a good job, I can't believe how wonderful this preschool is. I hope that they are still teaching when Owen is old enough to go!
The rhyme went like this:
Bat, Bat, get under my hat and I'll give you a slice of bacon. And if I bake, I'll make you a cake, if I'm not mistaken.
I have decided that nursery rhymes are really weird!

4 comments:
What a cute little costume. I have to admit though, I've never heard of that rhyme before. At least it's short!
I want some bacon. Thanks your post made made me hungry. Heck, I'd even take the cake, even though it's breakfast time when I'm reading this.
I bet that was a really fun program to watch! Christian sure makes a good little bat! Ha ha the rhyme is pretty dang random!
Well that is the cutest little bat I ever did see!
Post a Comment