
What a fun Birthday! I think Birthdays keep getting more and more fun because you realize what is going on. I still have a hard time believing that you are already FOUR!!
Some of your favorite things at four:
-Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and anything with wheels (although you will no longer play with your "Talking Cars"- those are the cars with faces like the pixar or bob the builder ones).
-You have discovered video games.. Eeekk! You are getting pretty good at Mario Cart on the wii. I am so proud of you because you always ask to do something else after about 7 races... good self control.
-You are obsessed with bugs, you sleep with a stuffed spider, and stretchy centipedes. You always ask if we can put bugs in jars so that you can keep them.
-You cannot be asked, bribed, or even tricked into cleaning up... darn it.
-You are becoming a tease. You will come in my room and say "Mom, will you help me get dressed?" I will say "Sure, " but when I turn around you are already dressed and start laughing because you tricked me.
-You love preschool and will call your teacher, Miss Stacey, "Aunt Stacey."
There are so many things that make Christian Christian. We love you so much and hope you continue learning and growing throughout the year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Christian! Sounds like he's got lots of fun hobbies for a four year old!
Happy Birthday Christian! we love you!!!
Happy Birthday Christian! We hope you had a great day. We love you!
Post a Comment