


How cute are these pictures??? Well, they better be dang cute because after I took them, Owen grabbed my camera and dropped it in the tub. I was putting on make-up and Christian yells "Mom, Baby Owen put you thing in the water." I replied (without actually looking at what was going on) "Oh really? What thing?" Christian "That thing." So I moseyed over to the tub and freaked out.There were air bubbles coming out of my camera! It had filled with water. So, I grabbed it out and cried while I took the memory stick out and shook as much water fro it that I possibly could. So, I ask again... How cute are these pictures?
Thank goodness my Mom has an extra camera to borrow. (Don't worry Mom, I won't take any more pictures around water!)

7 comments:
Those pictuers are soooo cute!!! I am so sorry. That sucks! It's a good thing your Mom has an extra one! Love ya
Oh no!!!!!!!!!! Well the pictures are dang cute. Love the hair-do's!!!!
I love their cute little hair-dos! That is crappy about your camera but at least your mom came to your rescue!
Good thing you were able to at least save your pictures. Once I washed my memory card and surprisingly is was O.k.
I am so so sorry I would have cried too your camera is your best firend. These are really cute pictures though!
How is it that kids can always zero in on the most expensive thing to break? Oh well, you got good pictures out of it.
Very cute pictures, I'm glad you have a camera to borrow so we can keep seeing those cute faces!
Post a Comment