Monday, March 9, 2009

A Groovy Birthday Party!





So, I was only going to have a little family get-together for Christian's birthday, but, being an obsessive-compulsive person, we actually had a pretty big Scooby Doo bash. All of the family was there. Christian was Fred, Owen was Shaggy, Mommy was Daphne, and everybody else who is cool dressed as their favorite villain or monster. It was so much fun! Thanks everyone for making it such a special day for Christian. He is so lucky to have such a loving and thoughtful family!
(P.S.) Yes, the cake is homemade... you can read all about it on my other blog!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm not cool. I was so exhausted from making a cake, I just couldn't pull my costume together. But I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Megan said...

What a fun idea! You are such a good mom! I love the red hair on you!

That cake is awesome!

Karen said...

You are so cool!!! You are a way HOT daphnie. and your cake looks awesome...I'm going to go read about it now!!! Love ya

Carson said...

Looks like you had a fun party! I love the cake what hard work!

Melissa said...

You guys look just like the Scooby doo group. Love the cake!

Jennybug said...

I am glad you didn't invite me, cause I bet you would have made me dress up as Thelma!!!

Jennybug said...

PS The wig reminds me of your Annie Days!!!

 
Blogging tips