
Little Owen is 11 months old. I want to cry. Everybody tells me that time goes faster the older you get. If that is the case, I am really bummed out because time is already flying. Just look at my baby! He is almost a year old. And I was thinking the other day that Christian will be in Kindergarten in a year and a half. **sigh** What happened to the days when I thought thirty was old??

7 comments:
What a cute little boy! It is so fun for us to see the boys almost everyday. They are growing way to fast. It seems like they have something new to show us each time we see them.
Every time I see Owen he looks older but also even cuter! I love his little smile!
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big his is! I love those chubby cheeks!
How is your dad & mom...tell them Hi!
Owen is growin! Time really does fly by!
Owen is getting so big. I remember when I was in school and days seemed to drag... I always thought it's never going to be Christmas... It will take forever. Now it's a lot different... When your watching little ones grow.
What a cute boy. You need to post a new picture with his new cute little haircut. That makes him look even older, like at least 13 months. ha ha
Happy Birthday Owen!! He is such a cutie...glad I got to see him this weekend!
Post a Comment