I can't believe my little guy is ONE! Sorry Owen, we will have to throw a party for you later... but at least you were King for a Day! We love you more than you will ever know.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Owen, Happy Birthday to you!!!! Happy Birthday sweet boy, he is such a cuttie. I love the crown. He is getting so big. Sure love ya
What a cute picture. I can't believe we weren't invited to the party at the Moab Burger King... It's times like this you are glad he is one and has no idea that it's his Birthday!!! One already...Time flies!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Owen, Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet boy, he is such a cuttie. I love the crown. He is getting so big. Sure love ya
What a cute picture. I can't believe we weren't invited to the party at the Moab Burger King... It's times like this you are glad he is one and has no idea that it's his Birthday!!! One already...Time flies!!!
Post a Comment