Friday, April 11, 2008

Smile Baby, Smile!




Owen has started to smile quite a bit. I just can't get enough of his sweet little smile. What a blessing he is to our family. He is getting quite chubby and sleeps up to 6 hours during the night. I am one happy Mommy! He is a much easier baby than Christian was. I hope it doesn't mean that he will be a horrible teenager! 

6 comments:

Holly said...

He is the sweetest thing ever!!!

Rebecca said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I can't believe how much Owen has changed since I saw him last! He is loosing that "newborn" look, and he looks so much bigger. He is soooooooo cute! Thanks Brittany for posting the pictures. Don't you think I have the cutest nephew ever????

Karen said...

Cute pictures!!! Owen is so cute!!!

Midge said...

He is so sweet, I love his expressions. Can't wait to see him again.

Kelli said...

so cute. and i thought he just had gas when he was smiling at me. silly me.

Heather M said...

Your baby is so beautiful. Enjoy it because it feels like so long ago for me that my kids were babies and it kinda makes me sad.

 
Blogging tips