
Here is a picture of Christian when he was 7 weeks old

And this is Owen at 7 weeks and Christian now. I can't believe how similar they were as babies! Christian had the same dark eyes that are a much lighter blue now. And I think his hair was much thicker and lighter as well.
But even with all of the differences, you can really tell that they are brothers!

8 comments:
Wow I just assumed that first picture was Owen too. They do look so similair it's crazy. Ok, if I can be gauranteed another one as cute as Ike I'm in.
I also thought the picture of Christian was really Owen. I'm sad that I can't remember my "baby" nephews like I thought I could. They are too cute! Just like their mom and dad! :)
Wow, I also thought the 1st picture was Owen. Looks like he's getting so big already!
They look so much alike! Good thing your "caught up" on your scrapbooks!
Oh my heck, he has gotten big fast! They don't stay little long enough!
Hey, I miss reading your blog. Hope all is well!
Hey Britt, I have been think about you, If you need anything let me know. I love ya tonz, tell your Mom and Dad hi for me and that I love them too. I can't wait to see Owen, I bet he is getting so big, he is a doll! Love ya Karen
Post a Comment