Saturday, April 12, 2008











I was reading Kendra's blog and she posted some of the funny pictures from Photo Booth. I love the program! I love my MAC (thanks Daddy!) I will never buy a PC again. So anyway, after laughing at Kendra's pictures I wanted to look at all of my old ones... See if you can guess who each person is, the effects are a vast improvement on how we normally look! (Thanks for the idea Kendra, you are so cute!)

6 comments:

Megan said...

I know the 1st & 3rd are your mom! I think some of those have your friend Kelli in them! Love the pig nose Brittany! It flatters you so much!

Karen said...

wow, looks like you have been having a ton of fun! Your pictures are funny!...That would be a fun game to play for a family reunion!

Holly said...

You've totally been holding out on me! I love what the photo program has done to your features! Next time Sunday dinner is at your house, you know exactly where I'll be! :)

Kelli said...

hahaha. ah, the good old photo booth. i don't think i've laughed so hard since. i can't believe how hot we are!

Jennybug said...

I also love this! This has to be one of my top 10 time wasters! OOOO that sound like a great title for my new post!!!

Melissa said...

That is just scary lol

 
Blogging tips