SO I have a really good reason for not blogging. I have been e-baying yarn (over 150 skeins) and trolls (over 100 of those). Anybody who knows my family (Or is part of the family) knows that we get a little obsessed about things. For example: I have been rounding up yarn aroung my mom's house for the last month and have found about 250 skeins. My mom was willing to part with almost half. That is a big deal. I am discovering that she is a bigger pack rat than I thought. The more I wander the house the more I realize I NEVER want to own as many things as my parents do. It is a joke, and I don't mean the funny kind.
So, I have been going through my dozens of boxes in their basement... bye bye Troll collection. The funny thing: Someone has bid $16.49 on this one:

The question remains.... will I be able to get rid of my eraser collection??
(Or my cabbage patch doll collection, or Madame Alexander, or Bouncy Ball, or Bear, or Stuffed Animal, or American Girls, or ... well, you get the point).
5 comments:
Hey let me know if you get rid of the american doll colection before you start ebaying it all off remember I do have a sweet little girl who would love it.... Call me britt we need to talk:) miss ya p.s. we are sending our love and prayers!
I was really hoping you would do a post on your troll dolls!!! They are awesome, I still think you should decorate your house with them (I'm sure Jason would love that)Glad to see a post from you!
Love ya tons
I attempted to collect shot glasses once and ended up with about 5 of them. I never even had a cabbage patch kid, squish squish, sorry though I don't want one now. I'll bid on stuff though if it will help you raise the price, only if I don't have to buy it if i'm the highest. Have fun ebaying! good luck.
I attempted to collect shot glasses once and ended up with about 5 of them. I never even had a cabbage patch kid, squish squish, sorry though I don't want one now. I'll bid on stuff though if it will help you raise the price, only if I don't have to buy it if i'm the highest. Have fun ebaying! good luck.
Post a Comment