A couple years ago I was reading a series of books and I kept thinking that the guy on the cover looked familiar. Does he look familiar to you??? I think it is really creepy. At least I know what Jason would look like if he were Amish.
Marge- he might be roaming around your house at night because his last final is tomorrow and his wife is out of town. Just put a ruler under your pillow (ask Laura).
4 comments:
He does look like him! I love those books by the way!
I didn't know Jason had a side job modeling or is he really Amish??? I bet he's just waiting for the right time to whisk you away in his carriage!!!
That's just creapy. Now I'm going to have nightmares that amish Jason is roaming around my house at night.
Marge- he might be roaming around your house at night because his last final is tomorrow and his wife is out of town. Just put a ruler under your pillow (ask Laura).
Post a Comment