

This time, he wants to be a big boy and asks to hold Owen, help bathe him, and do all of the "big boy" things. Christian has been doing this for a couple days, and a couple nights ago Owen pooped while Christian was holding him and blew out on Christian's leg. Lets just say, he hasn't asked to hold Owen unless he says "Owen don't poop on me?" We assure him that Owen won't (we hope). It is nice that my parents can be around all of the time to see the boys grow and develop. But we sure do miss Daddy!

3 comments:
That is so funny! I have to say I think 3 is my favorite age, you just never know what they are going to do and say next. The other night when Kendra was babysitting, A little boy (who is a little on the heavy side) came to the door to pass out a primary flier. Right before Kendra shut the door Bryson Yelled "Bye, chubby boy!" Although you're not supposed to, sometimes you just can't help but laugh!!! I hope he didn't hear. I'm glad to get an update on your cute boys!!! Love ya!!!
Christian is so cute with him. They are going to be best buds. I think I would think twice about holding him after that too though, you've got a smart kid.
Hilarious! All I can say to that is, "what goes around, comes around!"
Post a Comment