Wednesday, April 2, 2008

100th Post!

Congratulations to me! This is my 100th post! I have been thinking what to write about for this momentous occasion, and I think just about anything would be appropriate, but I haven't really addressed the issue of my Dad. So, that is what I want to write about.




I am not going to go into the details. Those of you who know me already know the struggles that our family has gone through, and will face in the future- so I don't feel like I need to reiterate that.
I do want to say that my Dad is the strongest person that I know. He has always been a perfect example of hard work, spirituality, and patience.
He nursed my Mom through all of her surgeries without a complaint. And will drop what he is doing to help anybody.
He is a wonderful "Papa," Christian, Owen, and Brea adore him and are drawn to his easygoing personality.
Daddy- I am proud of you and your stregnth. I love you!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations on your 100 post! I want you all to know how much I love you! You are right dad is awesome! Tell him we all love him and he is in our prayers you need anything give me a call. I love you and miss you!

Rebecca said...

Brittany, you are right! Everything you said about your dad is ture. He is one of the people that inspire me in my life!

Megan said...

I couldn't agree more with you about your dad! He is very special!

Carson said...

We love ya britt and our prayers and thoughts are with you! Your Dad is such a great man!

Jennybug said...

This was an awesome 100th post! Please let your mom and dad know how much I really love them and that I am thinking about your whole family everyday! That is a really fun picture!

 
Blogging tips