Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Secret Santa


Guess what??? We have a secret Santa! We have been trying to figure out who it is for a week, but don't have many clues. We know they are fast runners because I opened the door about 3 seconds after it rang one night, and they were gone. We also discovered they must know us pretty well because they brought us cookies form Kneaders (yum!) and a hat for Clark (we love it, he hates it- he attacks it when we put it on him).
So, whoever you are... thanks. It is really nice to know that somebody cares about our family enough to go out of their way at such a busy time of year and bring us a little holiday joy.
Does anybody else have a Secret Santa?

4 comments:

sue said...

I almost fainted when I saw this post. You are still out there. What cute little boys! You know its not me because I cant run with a broken ankle.

Karen said...

Yeah, I am so happy you are blogging agian!!! I am trying really hard to caught up on mine, right now I am blogging Halloween! Love ya tons!!!!!

Karen

Melissa said...

I'm happy you're back!Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Lizzy Hortin said...

That is so much fun! I bet the kids were really excited about the secret Santa as well. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas and New Years!

 
Blogging tips