


Okay Okay, I admit it. I don't love summer as much as I used to. It makes a huge difference when you are a kid with a pool in the backyard as compared to an adult with weeds in the backyard. But as happy as I am to feel some cool weather, I am sad that summer is gone. Hopefully there will be some great weather in the fall and winter won't come too soon!
Christian and Owen got to play in the leaves before it rained. Although, there are an awful lot of dogs that play in that park. I am pretty sure that those leaves are pretty gross. I couldn't help but cringe every time they threw a pile of them up in the air. But it was worth seeing Owen be so proud of his jumping, and Christian doing what he does best... getting dirty. Well, so long summer! See you next year.

7 comments:
Cute pictures!!! It was fun to see you on Halloween! I know what you mean about summer being differnt now that your older.... I still like it although I must say I love fall!!!
I'm just going to miss the warm weather, I also hope Winter doesn't come too soon. I love that picture of Christian with the leaves in the air!
I love fall and summer but I really hate the time change, it's depressing!
I never thought about dogs, when the kids are playing in the leaves.(euhhh) These are really cute pictures!
Hi Britt - I am just checking for a 2010 post. I was over at your mom's a couple weeks ago and your boys have gotten so big, and they are so cute. Sure love you. Have a Happy day!!!
Summer is here!!!! Yeah!!!
Just seeing if you've blogged at all....
Post a Comment