Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Walking





Owen has finally started walking. He pretty much does it when Kelli comes to visit, but is starting to stand up and walk on his own accord. As you can see, he is so proud at what a big boy he is. It really is amazing to watch babies learn and grow. How neat it is that they can know at such a young age that they are doing something right. We love you little Owen!

7 comments:

Carson said...

this is such a fun step in there little life! I loce watching them learn new things. He is such a cutie

Mocktalk said...

Yeah! Owen is walking, such a fun milestone. I love the look on his face in that last photo. You're right he is proud of himself. You need to post a video clip now of course.

Kelli said...

He loves me the most. He loves to show off. Love these pictures.

sue said...

It is so fun to watch him walk. He is such a sweet little boy. How did I ever get such cute little grandsons?

Karen said...

I love watching babies when they first learn to walk, What a cutie... I love his smile!!!

carrs said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. It is fun to watch them walk and it brings a fun new stage.

Jennybug said...

I love it when they start walking. It so much fun to watch... I bet Christian is loving it, also.

 
Blogging tips