


I got the kids to the mall today for Bunny Pictures. (Thanks Mom for footing the bill!) They were both so cute in their pink easter outfits. (Thanks fort those too, Nana- I am glad Christian doesn't have to wear the same outfit for the third year). Christian told me that he likes his pink-colored shirt. I said "Yeah, I like it too... Pink is the new Black." Christian corrected me and said: "No, Pink is the new red." I am afraid he has been hanging around Jace too much! Owen was not too thrilled about the Easter Bunny he was fine when Christian was sitting with him, but the minute we took his big brother away he cried and wanted off. Christian asked the Easter bunny to bring him a "Frog with bubbles." Good thing the "Easter Bunny" knows what he is talking about! I am not sure if Christians fake smile is cute or just annoying. I seriously think that he doesn't know how to smile on demand. He contorts his mouth into this weird grimace. Oh well! Boys will be Boys. I am excited- or should I say egg-cited- for Easter this year. Hopefully we will color eggs this week. Happy easter! Oh P.S. There are coupons for both malls online- check them out to get a better deal!

6 comments:
Your pictures are really cute. That is a scary bunny I just might cry too!
I think that Easter Bunny is scary too, so I understand. I wouldn't worry about the smile, I think it's cute - kind of like a trademark. I know adults who cant do a genuine smile for photos, but I'm not sure why. Oh and thanks for letting Shelly and Julianna stay with you.
Love the pictures, Zach was with me when I was reading your blog, I told him we were going to go get Bunny Pictures!!!! He didn't like that to much... He said "Duh, Mom like I want my picture with that big bunny!"
He always makes me laugh!!!
That's actually a pretty good lookin' bunny! The one at Fashion Place is way scarrier! I love the cute pink outfits!
That bunny looks like a creeper to me!
Lexi would never dit on the easter bunnys lap. She would be screaming. The pics are cute
Post a Comment