Friday, November 7, 2008

The Crying... I mean, Pumpkin Patch.




The pumpkin patch is one of our favorite thing every year. So I planed it all out, with coordinating shirts for the kids, and psyched christian all up. So, we got there and it was extremely busy. It took us over a half hour to get a wheelbarrow, and that is because I stalked someone and followed them to their car. So anyway. I put Owen in the wheelbarrow with Christian and asked C to hold him. He totally refused and was being a brat... What? A brat. I know. Hard to believe. Anyway, I told him that if he wasn't going to be a good boy that he would have to get out of the wheelbarrow. So he kept letting Owen fall, so I took him out and he freaked. WE told him if he wouldn't stop crying, we would leave and not get any pumpkins. Needless to say, I carried him out of the pumpkin patch kicking and screaming because we wouldn't buy him a pumpkin. So here are some pictures that make my kids look better behaved than they actually are. (Owen was an angel- thank goodness).
But one good thing... we went and got pumpkins at Macey's for WAY WAY cheaper a couple of days later. So I guess Christian's little temper tantrum saved us about ten bucks.

3 comments:

sue said...

Surprise! Surprise! I almost fainted when i saw a new picture of my cute grandsons. Owen has changed so much i almost didn't recognize him. He is so blonde. Thank you for sharing again. i love you all. Nana

Karen said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging!!! at least now you know that pumpkins are always cheaper at the grocery store... That's so frustrating when kids do not cooperate... That happens to me everytime we try to get pictures done!!! I wonder why my kids hate the camera so much???

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back! Sorry about Christian throwing a fit but at least it saved you money!! I am almost postive you went to same pumpkin patch that I did... it is by my house!! Cute pictures of Owen!!

 
Blogging tips