Friday, November 7, 2008

Carving Cheap Pumpkins:






We had everybody over to our house to carve pumpkins. It was so fun. The kids crack me up when they are cleaning out the goop. Christian liked it, but it freaked Jace out a bit. I found the coolest thing for Christian. It was long light brite things that he could hammer into the pumpkin. It was perfect because of his current obsession with tools. Although, next year I will but 2 of those to share. Not much else to explain. I did make some darn yummy pumpkin seeds afterwards. Didn't Owen do a great job on his black widow?

3 comments:

Jennybug said...

Wow! You are back I am so glad. What cute pictures. I still have a ton of catching up to do on my blog. Keep posting.

Jennybug said...

I liked the idea of using the hammer.

Karen said...

I am totally coping you next year on the hammer idea... I love it!!!

 
Blogging tips