Sunday, July 20, 2008

Best Babysitters Ever!






Well, A couple of weeks ago Matt came home and today he gave his homecomming talk in church. He has grown into such an amazing man. I think I will still picture him as a 15 year old boy no matter what, but I am so proud at the person he has become. I hope my boys will follow his example and go on missions. (I guess we better start going to church more if we want that!)
Here are the pictures form the day we picked him up at the airport. It was so exciting! We were all a bit nerdy about it. Marge got the cutest tiki shirts for the boys last year, and they looked so cute all matchy. It is weird to think that Matt has never met Ike and Owen.
I made the poster with all of the embarrassing pictures on it... Everyone who walked by would laugh at it. That will be the last time people send pictures of themselves to me!
Christian and Owen love Matt and are excited he is finally home. Welcome home Matt... We love you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's the best welcome home sign I've ever seen! - Kurt -

 
Blogging tips