Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 More Days!






Man, I just can't believe that in 2 short days Matt will be home! Matt is Jason's brother who has been on a mission in Hawaii. He did so good there- we are super proud of him. He was made Zone leader, and helped many people in the different areas he was in as well as struggling missionaries.

Over a year ago Marge bought all of the boys Tiki shirts to wear to the airport, it should be fun. (Except Owen either wasn't conceived or known about yet, so he doesn't have one).

Jason has been so excited to play music with him again that he hasn't put down the guitar in a month. All of the little nephews are excited too. Ike is constantly saying "Matt, Matt." and the older ones are always talking about him. My bet is that Christian will be super shy and not know him.

Anyways, here are some of my favorite pictures of Matt. He has cleaned up a lot. He got his tattoos removed and wears longer pants (most of the time). Actually, he got pulled over on the way home from Christian's first Birthday party in that outfit. Funny! We are so excited for Matt to be home! We have missed his great sense of humor, his musical skills, and easygoing attitude. I am sure he has grown in so many ways (He is wider and taller- from all that Polynesian cooking). I hope his awkward missionary phase doesn't last too long!

3 comments:

Midge said...

Ah I can't wait! I was going to do a post too but I don't have any pictures so I'm glad you did this one so I can steal some. Although he might be embarassed at some of those, although he's the one who took them and sent them to you so maybe not.
Woo Hoo! Matt is coming home!

Karen said...

Those pictures are hilarious!!!

Midge said...

Hey I went to walmart to get the Iron Maiden CD and can you believe they didn't have it. Will you or Jason burn him a copy please. I'd feel bad if he couldn't listen to Iron Maiden the moment he got home. I'm so excited!

 
Blogging tips