Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Matt and Maggie's Wedding Dinner/ Luau




We had so much fun at the wedding dinner last Thursday. Christian had a ball running around the church with Jace and Tyler. They were so exhausted afterward! Owen was obsessed with his new girlfriend Julianna. He would not stop hugging her. The Mocks stayed at our house and Owen got to the point where he was smothering poor Julianna. She started to scream when he got near her after a while.
Elvis came... I guess it is becoming a Weidauer Wedding tradition. This one was cute, but didn't make me drool like the guy at Marge's wedding. He was busy that night. Although, this Elvis could really sing!
It rained so we had it at the church instead of outside, but it ended up being really fun. I think that Matt could have been embarrassed worse, but Holly and Emily went easy on him. I hope Maggie knows what she is getting in to!- Well, too late now!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Holy cow... an Elvis, now that's the way to have a wedding dinner!!! Why didn't I think of that????

Mocktalk said...

Yes, Owen was quite smitten with Julianna. Fortunately I am qualified to undo the damage. No really we had a blast. We really enjoyed staying at your house. You guys are great hosts.

 
Blogging tips