


Okay, okay... this blog if for Kelli and my Mom who religiously check my blog... thanks guys! Can you believe it? I just haven't been in the mood. I have only been on the internet to pay bills, and that is it. I guess I just get so obsessed over things that I burn myself out. Anyway... Update:
Christian: Starts preschool in a couple of weeks. The lady that Mindi found seems really nice. It will be good for him to get out. I don't think he understands what is going on, but he will soon enough.
We are growing out his hair. Right now he looks a lot like a blonde Japanese gymnast.
We took him on the Alpine Slide and coaster. He definitely has a need for speed. He had to turn around and tell me to stop screaming. The rest of the time he just laughed.
He misses his Papa. I have to hear, "I want to go to Nana, Papa's house" about 300 times a day.
Owen: Getting bigger and bigger. Started eating solids, but just spits them out. He does love smoothies though.
Doesn't roll too much, not scooting. He is such a sweet baby, although Jason and I are thinking he has a tooth on the way because he is a bit fussy. He will be 6 months old tomorrow! Eeek! Where does time go?
Well, that is about it... see why I haven't blogged?

9 comments:
I was just thinking about you. I just started reading a book that I think you would like, I'll lend it to you when I finish. I'm glad you are alive and look forward to seeing you all on Sunday for Ryan's Birthday dinner, he hasn't told me what he wants me to make so I'll call when I know if you can bring anything.
I am so glad to have you back! Your boys are getting so big! Owen just keeps getting chubbier...what the secret? Olivia could use some of that chub to get the dr. off our case.
And I check your blog too...
It is so good to have you back. I was totally missing you. That is sure a cute picture of Owen.
yay. that's better. i haven't seen my boys forever it seems. (i was thinking about that on my way home from roberts last night.) it was good to see you though. hopefully i'll see them this weekend or sometime soon. love the pictures. love ya.
I can't believe that you finally started to blog again. I almost didn't recognize my sweet little boys. They have changed so much since we saw them last. Papa misses both of them a lot so does Nana. We have had a really bad week, hopefully it will get better. We send lots of love and kisses!
I can't believe that you finally started to blog again. I almost didn't recognize my sweet little boys. They have changed so much since we saw them last. Papa misses both of them a lot so does Nana. We have had a really bad week, hopefully it will get better. We send lots of love and kisses!
Marge: THat will be great! Call me! Looks like I missed Ryan's B-day... Jason kinda forgot too.
Megan: Thanks for checking my blog.. you are the best! I will ship you out some of my breast milk tomorrow and Olivia should gain a few pounds within a couple days.
Jenny: I am getting really excited for road trip #2!
Kelli: Yeah, you might get to see the kids,.. I still haven't found a sitter.
Mom: I love you!
I am glad to hear that you are still alive. I have missed reading your blog. You always have entertaining stories.
I am so glad you are a blogger again!!! Very cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment